How do I Integrate my Shopify shop?
Let’s say you have a Shopify shop that you want to integrate to xShopper.
First of all there, here are a list of things that you need to make the communication between your shop and xShopper secured.
You would also need an email address from the domain like email@example.com.
To register this email to your profile, in the xShopper app go to:
- Profile -> Edit Profile -> Email -> Update your email address and click Save.
Once you’re done registering, you will receive an email to validate your email. Click on the link in the email.
- If your email is verified you will have an email verification notification in your profile page, that can be found right under your display image.
- Now you should able to manage your shop. It will be visible under Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop
- Next, ensure that you have the currency of your shop setup.
xShopper needs to be notified on product updates, and changes, so we would definitely need a web-hook for product updates, deletes and changes.
Go to Settings -> Notifications
Scroll down to webhook and click on “Create webhook”
Setup the webhook as follows:
Do the same for Product Creation, Product Deletion, and product Update and now you should see something like this:
And bellow the list of webhook you will see the coe what needs to be use in the mobile app to setup the connection
In the xShopper App, go to the Integration page for the Shop:
Click on Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop -> Edit Profile -> Integration
Type : Shopify
Shared Secret 2 : here you should paste/type the code Shopify sign the calls.
Create Orders in Your Shop
When you get an order in xShopper, we will automatically create an order in your Shopify shop.
- Click Apps and Manage Private Apps
- Click on Generate API Credentials
Private App Name: xShopper
“Orders, transactions and fulfillments” to “Read and write”
Change the “Product Information” to “Read and write” access
and Click Save
and Click Save. Now you should see something like this:
or click on App -> manage Private apps and your newly create Private App
As for xShopper, click on the xShopper App’s Integration page for the Shop:
- Click on Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop -> Edit Profile -> Integration
- Paste/type the API Key under API Key
- Password what has been generated by Shopify to Password this is not your spersonal Shopify password!
as well the Password is the 2nd part in the example url like in this case: 7915e039f99eca41cd550761583fb609
- Shared Secret under Shared Secret 2
- Update your domain name as it looks like in Shopify
- Leave the rest of the fields empty and click save
And now! Click Test and load products and Save..
Your shop is ready, update the picture for the shop, billing , shipping addresses …
For more questions or information, feel free to contact us via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.