How Do I Integrate my Shopify shop?
Let’s say you have a Shopify shop that you want to integrate to xShopper.
First of all there, here are a list of things that you need to make the communication between your shop and xShopper secured.
You would also need an email address from the domain like email@example.com.
To register this email to your profile, in the xShopper app go to:
- Profile -> Edit Profile -> Email -> Update your email address and click Save.
Once you’re done registering, you will receive an email to validate your email. Click on the link in the email.
- If your email is verified you will have an email verification notification in your profile page, that can be found right under your display image.
- Now you should able to manage your shop.
- It will be visible under Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop
- Next, ensure that you have the currency of your shop setup.
xShopper needs to be notified on product updates, and changes, so we would definitely need a web-hook for product updates, deletes and changes.
Go to Settings -> Notifications
Scroll down to webhook and click on “Create webhook”
Setup the webhook as follows:
Do the same for Product Creation, Product Deletion, and product Update and now you should see something like this:
And bellow the list of webhook you will see the
In the xShopper App, go to the Integration page for the Shop:
Click on Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop -> Edit Profile -> Integration
Type : Shopify
Shared Secret 2 : here you should paste/type the code Shopify sign the calls.
Create Orders in Your Shop
When you get an order in xShopper, we will automatically create an order in your WooCommerce shop.
- Click Apps and Manage Private Apps
- Click on Generate API Credentials
Private App Name: xShopper
Change the “Product Information” to Read access
“Orders, transactions and fulfillments” to “Read and write”
and Click Save. Now you should see something like this:
As for xShopper, click on the xShopper App’s Integration page for the Shop:
- Click on Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop -> Edit Profile -> Integration
- Paste/type the API Key under API Key
- Password to Password
- Shared Secret under Shared Secret 2
- Leave the rest of the fields empty.
and click Test and load products.
For more questions or information, feel free to contact us via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.