Online shop will never loose a cent!
How exactly does xShopper work for both Influencers and online shops?
Listed below, is an example of a $100 priced item in the online store, and what happens when a customer buys an item from xShopper.
- In the xShopper app, under Discount to xShopper, you can setup the amount of discount you want to give xShopper shoppers.
- Sale in xShopper shows you the price of a specific item (does not include shipping cost).
- Backorder Amount refers to the total amount on the order when an order has been made
- Last but not least, the Influencer earnings is how much revenue the Influencer will get after the sale.
|Discount to xShopper [%]||0||20||25||30||35|
|Sale in xShopper [$]||120||100||100||100||100|
|Backorder Amount [$]||100||80||75||70||65|
|Influencer Earnings [$]||10||10||15||20||25|
The end-to-end process:
1) Customers finds a post that has already been uploaded in Instagram with the link the influencer is promoting
2) The customer will then copy the Content URL and hop over to the xShopper app to purchase the item seen on Instagram.
3) xShopper will then create an automatic order to the online shop (and send customers a confirmation email)
4) The online store confirms the order and requests a payment (this can be done via Paypal, Bank transfer, etc)
5) The online store proceeds to shipping the item