How Do I Integrate a WooCommerce Shop?
Let’s say you have a shop that you want to integrate to xShopper.
First of all there, here are a list of things that you need to make the communication between your shop and xShopper secured.
Your website have to have an ssl certificate, so on a browser you should see a green Secure with a little lock when you visit your online shop.
For more information about SSL, feel free to contact us, and we’d be more than willing to help!
You would also need an email address from the domain like email@example.com.
To register this email to your profile in xShopper App, go to:
- Profile -> Edit Profile -> Email -> Update your email address and click Save.
Once you’re done registering, you will receive an email to validate your email. Click on the link in the email.
- If your email is verified you will have an email verification notification in your profile page, that can be found right under your display image.
- Now you should able to manage your shop.
- It will be visible under Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop
- Next, ensure that you have the currency of your shop setup.
xShopper needs to be notified on product updates, and changes, so we would definitely need a web-hook for product updates, deletes and changes.
What about WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce -> Settings
Now go to API and webhooks
Click Add Webhook and setup the Webhook as follows:
Name: xShopper Delete
Topic: Product Delete
Delivery URL: https://api.xshopper.com/webhook
Secret: (here make up a min 15 length string with characters and numbers)
API Version: WP Rest API Integration v2
And click Save Webhook
Do the Same for Product Update, Product Created and Product Restored
Now you should be able to see something like this, make sure all items are Active:
In the xShopper App, go to the Integration page for the Shop:
Click on Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop -> Edit Profile -> Integration
Type : WooCommerce API V2
Protocol : http or https up to your website what you use
Shared Secret : here you should paste/type the shared secret you did setup in WooCommerce
Create Orders in Your Shop
When you get an order in xShopper, we will automatically create an order in your WooCommerce shop.
- First of all create a new user in your shop who is having shop manager or at least create order rights.
- Now come to the same menu option WooCommerce -> Setting -> API but now click on the Keys/Apps
- Click on Add Key
User: The newly created user
Click on Generate API Key
Now you see a customer key and customer secret in the screen, save it to a document or notepad (ck_ is the customer key and cs_ is the customer secret)
As for xShopper, click on the xShopper App’s Integration page for the Shop:
- Click on Profile -> Edit Profile -> Managed Shop -> Edit Profile -> Integration
- Paste/type the customer key under Shop Link -> Client Key
- and the Customer Secret to Client Secret
- Leave the rest of the fields empty.
- ! Без рубрики (1)
- !Без категории (1)
- 16001-all (1)
- Actual Mail Order Brides (1)
- article writing (1)
- Best Essay Examples (1)
- Best Foreign Bride Sites (1)
- best lesbian web site (2)
- biracial dating sites (1)
- Blog (34)
- Blogs (2)
- Brides Finder Online (1)
- buy a bride (1)
- Buy Custom Essays Cheap (1)
- buy essay (2)
- Cash Loans Online (1)
- cheap essays (2)
- Custom Essay Writing Service (1)
- Custom Writings Reviews (1)
- cute russian girls (1)
- essay writing service (1)
- hook up apps australia (1)
- how much do mail order brides cost (1)
- Loan Places in USA (1)
- Looking For Russian Wife (1)
- Mail Order Bride Legal (1)
- Mail Order Brides Pricing (1)
- Mail Order Wives (1)
- Main (1)
- Middle Eastern Brides Reviews (1)
- Pay Day Advance Loans (1)
- pretty ukraine women (1)
- Russian Brides Pictures (1)
- russian women online (1)
- Single Russian Women (1)
- Story (2)
- Systems (1)
- term paper writing (1)
- top interracial dating sites (1)
- ukraine brides (1)
- Uncategorized (227)